March Muchness Tag!
I am so excited to announce that I am cohosting the March Muchness blog tag (or social media tag, as you can post your answers wherever you'd like!). This was headed up by the amazing Christine Smith. She got a bunch of us together so we could suggest questions for the tag. Each question is inspired by Alice In Wonderland (so please, give any and all wacky answers you can come up with!). It was so much fun figuring out questions and thinking about what potential answers we might get!!
Anywho, here are the questions so you can easily copy and paste them into you own posts:
- List six impossible things you’d love to do – wild and crazy answers 100% welcome!
- What is a topic that grew curiouser and curiouser the more you studied/researched it?
- If you could invite three fictional characters to a tea party, who would they be?
- Which Wonderland character do you feel you’re the most like?
- If you could drink a magic potion that changed one thing about you, what would it be?
- How IS a raven like a writing desk?
- If you were to make an enemy of Father Time, what time in the day would you choose to repeat?
- If you fell down a rabbit hole, what would the land you pop into look like?
- If you could have the body of one type of creature and the head of another (for example, the Mock Turtle has the body of a turtle and the head of a calf), what would that combination be and why?
- Have you read or written anything stylistically close to Alice in Wonderland? Tell us about it.
- If you could either be as tall as a tree or as small as a mouse for an hour, which would you choose and what would you do?
- If you could give your younger or future self one piece of Very Good Advice, what would it be?
We can't wait to see your answers! Let me know if you do this tag so I can check it out!
Also, be sure to check out my fellow cohosts and give them some love because they are awesome!
Christine - christinesmithauthor.com
Victoria - gloryforgodalone.blogspot.com
Maple Quill - maplequillpenningmagic.wordpress.com
Kenzie - smudgedthoughts.wordpress.com
Jessica - abakersperspective.com
Emma - thebookdragonsalcove.blogspot.com
Esther - the-evilpinkfluffyunicorn.blogspot.com
Merie - imperialscribis.wordpress.com
Emily - emilygrantauthor.blogspot.com
Josiah - josiahdyckauthor.wordpress.com
Kal - jedigameblogwt.blogspot.com
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.